Register Your Sole Proprietorship @ $350
- Name check and reservation
- Preparation of registration forms
- Our Professional fees inclusive of ACRA fees
- E-Certificate of registration
- Resolution to open a bank account
What happens after you checkout?
Provide us with your basic contact information and checkout securely with PayPal, or with your credit card.
Receive an instant acknowledgement email with corresponding forms that require your input, and reply back to us.
We'll notify you upon successful completion, or if we need further clarifications.
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to register your Sole Proprietorship, you would need the following:
Registering a sole proprietorship will require an investor to have the following documents prepared:
- Approval for the proposed name for the intended business.
- Description of the business activities.
- A local address for running the business.
- A copy of the business owner’s Singaporean NRIC.
- The local address of the business owner.
- A compliance declaration and Statement of Non Disqualification.
Upon receipt of all your documentations, and fully understanding your requirement, our incorporation expert would begin the registration process almost immediately.
Usually, it would take no more than 2 hours for your Sole Proprietorship to be registered, and you can begin operations.
This would depend entirely on your business activities.
On the other hand, the associated costs of registering the business in order to commence operations would be typically be less than $500. Leftright Corporate provides registration of your Sole Proprietorship of just $350, inclusive of all relevant fees.