Admin & Operations Executive
at Leftright Corporate Pte. Ltd.
About the team
Leftright Corporate Pte. Ltd. manages a few other small entities under its ownership. It is a young, and modern company that embraces open communication, mutual respect and understanding.
Whilst our company is focused on providing transparent, and value professional services for small and medium businesses, we also manage and oversee the development of our affiliated companies.
About the role
You are at the organizational heart of the company and do whatever you can to make sure the workplace runs efficiently. Admin & Operation Executives keep the office running smoothly so that all teams can stay focused on driving the company forward. We adopt an open-door policy and focuses on mutual respect and understanding amongst the team.
You will be fully trained to meet the company’s job requirements. Being a small, but open company ensures that the you’ll be able to share concerns, and pose questions in order to aid with your tasks.
- Full time permanent position.
- 9AM – 6PM – no requirement to OT.
- Monday – Friday, 5 days work week.
- Central Location @ Dhoby Ghaut, 3 minutes walk from MRT.
You’re excited because..
- You have the opportunity to work in a small and cohesive modern company that is primarily results driven. We do away with corporate red tapes and bureaucratic management styles.
- The work you do will have a significant impact on the growth and management of the company.
- You get to experience and learn the ins and outs of a small and growing company.
- You’ll have exposure and learn essential business tools across different specialization such as accounting, design, marketing, management, and operations.
- You appreciate non-repetitive and non-mundane work.
This will be a hands-on position that involves the combination of administration, back-end operations, customer engagements either face-to-face, over the phone or online and management of internal systems ensures an always diverse and interesting portfolio of tasks.
- Supporting operations management such as responding to customer emails, following up and data entry.
- Supporting the company’s affiliated entities with operations and administrative tasks
- Adopt a systemic problem-solving approach to tasks.
- Organize from a top down perspective to simplify the current and ongoing tasks.
- Involvement in marketing, financial, and operations projects & campaigns
- Coordinate between multiple parties for smooth planning and execution
- Brainstorm and input with new market penetration and exposure ideas
- General office management & secretarial works, providing support to the director
- Business operations administrative support
Qualifications / Requirement
A successful applicant should display the following attributes:
- Only Singaporeans/PR(Company does not have sufficient quota)
- Excellent command of English, written and oral
- A willingness to embrace change, pivot, and to adapt strategies on the fly
- Able to work independently
- Organized, detail oriented, ability to multitask, and takes initiative to ask and communicate
- Express strong willingness to learn
- Keen mentality towards “Getting stuff done”. While this final responsibility is the most ambiguous, it’s also one of the most important. No problem is too small and no project is too big. This individual should tackle projects logically and are expert multi-taskers who can prioritize requests appropriately. When unable to, would take initiative to ask for help or seek clarification from superior or colleagues openly.
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Preferably have at least 1 year prior experience in admin and operations
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of G Suite Products & Business Apps (Guidance will be provided)
- Ability to plan, organize and develop your own schedule
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Lr, Id) is a plus
- Displays and adopts a strong willingness to learn.
How to apply
Email your latest CV with cover letter to [email protected]
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.